- Defensive Agility – A new suite of 25 feature changes to defensive locomotion creates agile defenders that track attacking opponents.
- Interception Intelligence – Rewritten for FIFA 16, Interception Intelligence can be adjusted in Custom Tactics so you can control how aggressive your teammates are on the ball. You are in complete control of build-up play in midfield.
- No Touch Dribbling – Lionel Messi was motion captured to create an innovative dribble control system that gives players the freedom to decide not just how, but when to touch the ball. This completely revolutionizes 1v1 scenarios and gives players more opportunities in attack than ever before.
- Skill Games: Basic Level – A new level of Skill Games targeted at fans picking up EA SPORTS FIFA for the first time.
- Women’s National Teams – For the first time ever in an EA SPORTS FIFA franchise title, compete with 12 top-ranked Women’s National Teams and play online and offline in several modes.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 16 will feature 12 Women’s National Teams for the first time in franchise history when it launches starting on September 22, 2015.
- Women’s National Teams from Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, and the United States of America will all represent their respective federations.
- They will be available in several FIFA 16 game modes including Match Day, an Offline Tournament, and Online Friendly Matches.
- To see Women’s National Teams in the game, visit http://easports.com/fifa/women
FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, and compete at a higher level. And with all new ways to play!
With innovative gameplay features, FIFA 16 brings Confidence in Defending, Control in Midfield, and gives you the tools to create more Moments of Magic than ever before. Fans new to the franchise, or skilled players looking to improve their game will have a chance to Compete at a Higher Level using the all new FIFA Trainer. Innovation Across the Entire Pitch. New Ways to Play. Compete at a Higher Level.
Play Beautiful in FIFA 16.
Minimum Specifications :
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 – 64-Bit
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz (or AMD Phenom 7950 Quad-Core, AMD Athlon II X4 620 equivalent)
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
Single System Multiplayer: 2-4 players + 1 keyboard on a PC
Blossom Multimedia – Solusi komputer anda di kota Malang